- Do you think you need a special talent to start painting?
- Do you think you need to have started when you were 10 otherwise its too late?
- Do you think you are too old to start?
- Do you think you need a special studio?
- Do you think you need to paint realistic otherwise your artwork is a failure?
- Do you think you just can’t do it because you tried before and failed?
With the right guidance and the right information, you can achieve fast results, love the process of painting, start any time in your life (its never too late!) and most importantly you don’t even need a talent!
This blog is your ultimate resource for tips, techniques and tutorials to learn to paint.
I learned to paint in Watercolour within JUST 2 MONTHS! And I can show you how you can too.
Creativity is great for the soul! It helps us relax and unwind and let’s face it, there is way too much stress in today’s world. We need an outlet, somewhere to escape to, where there is no judgement, no pressure, just colour and our imagination.
My painting medium of choice is Watercolour – there is something special about the unpredictability of the paint and how it behaves on paper and it’s etherial quality, ability to make such different style and look of art – whatever you feel like creating at the time.
Subscribe to my newsletter to get regular updates, articles and tips to help you on your artistic journey.